Eligibility to Attend:
Attendees are required to own, operate or be employed by a convenience store, truck stop, petroleum marketer or carwash. However, if you are an owner or employee of a company, or the subsidiary or affiliate of a company, (with the exception of a petroleum marketer/distributor/jobber), that supplies any type of product or service to one or more of the aforementioned business categories you will be considered a vendor/supplier and will be required to serve as a sponsor and register as such.
In fairness to exhibitors that support the expo financially, suppliers/vendors or their subsidiaries or affiliate divisions that are not exhibiting, will not be allowed on the exhibition floor unless they are serving as a sponsor. Employment verification may be required along with a photo ID – NO EXCEPTIONS. Attendees must be age 18 or older – children are not permitted.
- Learn how to increase your profits in several key categories.
- Decision makers in our industries attend the Southeast Petro-Food Marketing Exposition!
- Largest regional petroleum and c-store show in the southeast!
- Retailers and suppliers throughout the southeast gather to exchange ideas and insights and gain a competitive edge.
- Gather ideas to expand your product line.
- Introduce new profit centers to your traditional store format.
- New exhibitors bringing fresh new ideas and products!
- Hear educational seminars directed to your industry.
- Network with both industry leaders and suppliers.
Parking is $5 per day with in/out privileges (credit cards & debit cards are accepted)